Sex Headaches: Serious or Just Awkward?
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What causes headache during sexual activity?
- How common is sex headache?
- Can sexual activity provide relief from a migraine attack?
- Should you seek emergency care if you experience a sudden-onset headache during sexual activity?
- Does a headache associated with sexual activity happen every time a person has sex?
- What are the symptoms of sex headache?
- How are sex headaches treated?
- Who is most likely to be affected by sex headache?
- Can anyone experience sex headache regardless of migraine diagnosis?
- How does sex headache affect cluster headache?
- Can medication affect libido?
- What are some recommendations for those struggling with side effects of decreased libido?
Katherine Hamilton, MD
Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology
University of Pennsylvania
Katherine Hamilton, M.D. is a board-certified neurologist and headache specialist. She is an assistant professor in clinical neurology at Penn Medicine, and affiliated with the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. She specializes in the treatment of adults with headache disorders. She has published several research papers in medical journals and is a member of the American Headache Society. Her interests include improving systems of care, patient advocacy, women’s health, and integrative medicine.
Unlock all 32 expert interviews with your own copy of the 2022 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- 32 expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 26 extended, uncut interview editions
- Lifetime access with no annual fee