Foods to Help Migraine & Dizziness
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What is vestibular migraine?
- What are some helpful tips for those with vestibular migraine?
- What are common comorbidities with vestibular migraine?
- How can caregivers of people with vestibular migraine be most helpful?
- What are some lifestyle factors that can aid in migraine management?
- What is the migraine diet?
- Are there certain foods that are commonly thought to trigger migraine?
- What are some helpful tips for starting a migraine diet or an elimination diet?
- Are there any foods that might actually be beneficial to people with migraine?
- What are some meal ideas for a migraine-friendly diet?
- The Dizzy Cook
- Vestibular Disorder Association (VeDA)
- The Dizzy Cook: Managing Migraine with More Than 90 Comforting Recipes and Lifestyle Tips by Alicia Wolf
- The Mediterranean Migraine Diet: A Science-Based Roadmap to Control Symptoms and Transform Brain Health by Alicia Wolf
- Heal Your Headache: The 1-2-3 Program for Taking Charge of Your Pain by David Buchholz
- Victory Over Vestibular Migraine: The ACTION Plan for Healing & Getting Your Life Back by Dr. Shin C. Beh
- Facebook: The Dizzy Cook
- Instagram: thedizzycook
- Johns Hopkins migraine prevention diet
- Migraine trigger elimination diet
- Vestibular therapy
Please note: The Migraine World Summit’s aim is to bring you a variety of perspectives and expertise, independent of bias or judgment. Alternative theories presented in this video have not been medically reviewed. Views expressed in this interview do not necessarily represent the views of the Migraine World Summit. Please always consult your health care professional and do your own research before making changes to your treatment plan.
Chef, Cookbook Author, & Advocate
The Dizzy Cook
Alicia Wolf is a cookbook author, recipe developer, and vestibular migraine advocate. She was diagnosed with chronic vestibular migraine in 2016. Originally a self-taught chef, she honed her skills by attending culinary immersion programs in Dallas, Texas; The Cook’s Atelier in Burgundy, France; and with Chef Lucia, a recipe developer for Chef Rocco DiSpirito. Alicia’s recipes have been featured by Yahoo!, Parade, mindbodygreen, and on local morning shows like Today and Good Morning Texas. She is a Vestibular Disorders Association Ambassador, and her advocacy work for vestibular migraine has been highlighted by Healthline, the American Migraine Foundation, Miles for Migraine, Self magazine, and Migraine Again.
Her first cookbook, The Dizzy Cook, was published in February 2020 and is an Amazon bestseller in the pain-management category. Her new cookbook, The Mediterranean Migraine Diet: A Science-Based Roadmap to Control Symptoms and Transform Brain Health, was created in partnership with her neurologist, Dr. Shin Beh. Both books are available almost everywhere books are sold.
Pre-purchase full access to the entire [YEAR] Summit, including:
- All expert interviews with separate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Related Talks for: Day 4 – 2023
Vitamins and Supplements are essential nutrients that your body needs to function properly. They can help to heal wounds, boost your immune system, repair cellular damage, and aid in bone health. Most vitamins can be found in different kinds of food that you eat. If you do not think your are getting the proper vitamin intake with the kinds of foods you are eating, then you may want to consider taking a vitamin.
Use Learning Tracks to help plan your viewing around certain themes of information. To view Learning Tracks scroll to the footer at the bottom of the page and select 'Learning Tracks' from the bottom menu.