COVID in the Real World
You are currently watching a preview of this interview. Unlock the full version by upgrading to an Access Pass bundle! Get FREE access to 8 expert interviews from Day 1 and Day 2 when you register today!
- What did the data from the Headache and Migraine Policy Forum (HMPF) survey say about the impact of COVID on our overall health?
- What impact is the pandemic having on the frequency of people’s migraine attacks?
- What effect is the pandemic having on our stress levels?
- How has the isolation that came with the pandemic affected migraine comorbidities?
- How many people in the survey reported some level of fear or anxiety about getting migraine care during the pandemic?
- Are people avoiding the ER for migraine emergencies during the pandemic?
- What alternatives are people seeking for migraine emergencies?
- How is telemedicine being received by people with migraine?
- Why are some people with migraine hesitant to use telemedicine?
- How is COVID affecting people with migraine in the workplace?
- What resources are available for people with migraine struggling to hold down a job?
- What does HMPF do and how does it benefit people with migraine?
- How can someone get involved in advocacy and effecting policy for people with migraine?
- From an advocacy standpoint, what has changed in the migraine community that makes managing migraine easier, particularly during the COVID era?
Lindsay Videnieks, JD
Headache and Migraine Policy Forum
Lindsay Videnieks integrates her nearly 20 years of public policy and campaign experience to provide the Headache and Migraine Policy Forum with expert strategic guidance on legislative and issue campaigns. She is also responsible for directing the Coalition & Nonprofit Management division for Woodberry Associates, a leading Washington, D.C., law firm.
Lindsay graduated with high honors from the University of Maine at Orono with bachelor of arts degrees in both political science and English, and received her law degree from Catholic University. She is admitted to practice law in Maryland, where she lives with her husband and three children.
Watch at your own pace & get additional expert interview footage when you purchase the 2023 Migraine World Summit. Includes:
- All expert interviews with seperate audio (MP3) files & transcripts
- 30 extended, uncut interview editions with 6.5 hours of bonus expert footage
- Lifetime access with no annual fee
Related Talks for: Day 8 (2021)
Miles for Migraine is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the mission of improving the lives of people with migraine and other headache disorders, and their families, by raising public awareness about this disease, and helping to find a cure. Miles for Migraine produces fun walk/run events, typically a 2-mile walk and 5K and 10K races to raise money for migraine research. We also host adult education days, and a youth program for kids and teens impacted by migraine and other headache disorders.